March 22, 2023
- In partnership with Faculty Co-Directors and others, establish goals and implement policies and practices that align with the Center’s mission.
- Help develop metrics to measure results and impact of Center strategic initiatives.
- Report on progress in meeting Center goals.
- Oversee all ChildLaw Center operations, including office procedures, internal communications, employee policies, technology, space and purchasing.
- Oversee management of ChildLaw Center budgets, including operating, gift, marketing and grant budgets, working in collaboration with ORS, SPA and the SOL Budget Manager.
- Hire, supervise, support and evaluate Center staff members and student workers.
- Oversee administrative support for faculty members.
- Help plan and supervise the Center’s programs and events, including speaker series, symposia, conferences, and student events.
- With Faculty Co-Directors, maintain and update curricular materials, including course descriptions, syllabi, orientation and summer internship materials and certificate of concentration requirements.
- Identify and implement strategies to increase the number, quality and diversity of students, including Civitas ChildLaw Fellows and other students interested in social justice issues affecting children and families, especially those disproportionately impacted by system failures.
- Assist in the recruitment of faculty and staff committed to advancing the mission of the Center and School of Law.
- Oversee recruitment and supervision of student workers.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive communications plan.
- Draft and distribute a Center newsletter, annual report and other materials.
- Develop and implement social media and public relations marketing strategies.
- Design and implement alumni communication and stewardship strategies in collaboration with Law School Advancement.
- Maintain ChildLaw Center website, including regular updates to content.
- Represent ChildLaw Center at external events.
- Oversee administrative aspects of ChildLaw Fellows internship experience.
See full details and apply here: https://www.careers.luc.edu/postings/23369