M.A. McGhehey Nominations
Deadline: September 3, 2015, by or before 4:00 p.m. EST
• Individuals receiving the award must have a long history of service to the Education Law Association.
• The individual’s work must have had an impact nationally in the field of law and education through publications and/or presentations, both within and outside the Education Law Association.
• The individual’s work must be recognized through other national organizations, by briefs filed at the U.S. Court of Appeals or the U.S. Supreme Court level, or by other significant contributions in the field of education law.
• Those nominating individuals should address the McGhehey Award criteria in some detail. The discussion of contributions to the field should include specific publications, presentations, and other accomplishments, and the discussion of service to ELA should identify specific committees and leadership roles.
• Those nominated can be deceased as well as living ELA members, with preference given to the living. Include a list of the individual’s specific accomplishments in light of the McGhehey Award criteria.
|Your Name: *|
|Your Address: *|
|Your E-mail: *|
|You Are Nominating: *|
|What You Know About The Nominees's Professional History:|
|Your Case on Behalf of Nominee (copy/paste):|
|Upload a File:|
Allowed File Types
jpg, jpeg, png, gif, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf
E-mail us an attachment
|Type the word:|