There's a plan just for you, as a new member of Education Law Association. To join is so easy. And the benefits so plentiful. Interested?
Exclusive members-only pages and resources
Your premier source for education law textbooks and reference books
Request Membership Information
We'll be happy to e-mail you a variety of information and materials, including sample periodicals, publication information, a list of member benefits, and information on events, products, and services. You can also find a wealth of information right here on our website.
Mission and vision
"I joined NOLPE in 1983 with the encouragement of my doctoral chair Nelda Cambron McCabe. ELA [formerly NOLPE] has been a great asset in the various educational positions that I have held--public school principal, superintendent, parochial administrator, and university professor. The conferences and the publications have been excellent. As an administrator, the collaboration/networking between school attorneys, university professors, and fellow school administrators has been outstanding."
With Your Membership
• ELA's digital periodicals, including ELA Weekly and School Law Reporter (SLR), with recent K-12/higher education/Supreme Court case summaries, education law news, case commentaries, "Education Law Into Practice" resources, professional opportunities, ELA and member news, annual SLR Index of Cases, and more (view sample 1 and sample 2)
• A 35 percent discount on most of ELA's high-quality books and monographs, as well as electronic publications
• Advance access to the Education Law Consortium's Education Law & Policy Review
• Steep discounts on registration prices for the ELA Annual Conference and other live seminars
• Free admission to ELA webinars
• Ample networking, presentation, and publishing opportunities
• Access to online resources, including archived content from ELA periodicals, presentation materials from recent ELA conferences, shared instructional materials for teachers of education law courses (with gratitude to HostedFTP.com), and a database of ELA members
• ELA's uniquely diverse, welcoming, collegial, and collaborative fellowship!